Walking in the woods becomes an experience, nature reveals itself in its variety, the colours charm the eyes.
The beauty of the mountain awaits you. Are you ready to respond to her call?
September in Trentino
Your holidays in the mountains
starting from 85 € per person per day!
The rates are fluctuating based on occupancy, so booking first is ALWAYS the safest way to get the MAXIMUM OF CONVENIENCE and access ALL OUR SERVICES:
- Warm welcome of the Armani family and the staff of the Gianna Hotel in Madonna di Campiglio
- Wellness center with indoor pool and Beauty Farm with massages and beauty treatments on request
- Restaurant with traditional dishes
- Citybikes and mountainbikes available
- Large private garden (1000 sqm)
- Dolomiti Natural Wellness free with Hotel Gianna
- Guest Card Trentino included with your stay
- DoloMeetCard included with your stay: it gives you the opportunity to participate in a series of interesting outdoor activities to enjoy our wonderful area and take advantage of many free or discounted services
- Discounted experiences with Hotel Gianna
- Special events throughout the whole season
- Availability of family rooms
Our hotel offers a CARE4UHOTEL insurance on holidays corresponding to 4.80% of the total cost of the stay – contact us for more details!
What to do in September in the Dolomites
Here you can find our suggestions for walking in autumn in Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo: forest roads at the feet of the mountains, paths that reach enchanting lakes, classical tours towards the Vallesinella and Nardis waterfalls…
1. Vallesinella waterfalls: the magic of water
From the Vallesinella parking you can follow the path towards the Vallesinella Alte waterfalls (about 50 minutes), or you can go down along the path in the wood, near the middle Vallesinella waterfalls till the Vallesinella mountain hut. Otherwise you can walk along the Archduke path, starting from and arriving in Madonna di Campiglio.
Easy walk on paved road through a wood of centuries-old red firs, arriving at Malga Ritort, where you can admire an extraordinary view on the Brenta Dolomites.
Time: 30 minutes walking from the Patascoss area. You can reach Malga Ritort by car as well.
From the church of Santa Maria Antica church, follow the path “Cantico delle Creature” (“the Canticle of the Creatures”), pass the ski slope and take the path towards the Empress square. The path goes up along a wood of firs up to a panoramic viewpoint where you can find the “stone of Sissi” with the writing “In the memory-Erinnerung 6-14 sett. 1889”.
Time: 35 minutes walking from the centre of the village.
From the Nambino plain follow the Sat path 217 towards the lake: pleasant walk among the woods of firs along the Nambino river
Time: 30 minutes
5. Val Genova: the beauty of water and granite/strong>
From Pinzolo to Carisolo, go towards the historical church of Santo Stefano which overlooks the underlying plain with the villages; go on along the forest road till crossing the paved road along the Val Genova, up to the Nardis waterfalls.
Time: 2 hours starting from Pinzolo, 1.30 hours starting from Carisolo
The multi-service card that allows you to use local services for free or with discount, starting from 2 June to coincide with the opening of the lifts.
It is valid for the duration of the stay (up to 14 consecutive days) and is free for guests of the Hotel Gianna.
If you wish, you can purchase the integration of the Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo lifts by transforming the DoloMeet Guest Card into a Mountain PASSion, directly on the Mio Trentino APP, which allows 2 return trips per day for the duration of the stay, at discounted rates:
from June to 5 August and from 28 August to the end of September
22 € for the duration of the stay
from 6 to 27 August
32 € for the duration of the stay
- free for children from 0 to 8 years (born after 04/30/2015)
- 30% discount from 8 to 16 years (born after 04/30/2007), if accompanied by a paying adult (formula 1:1)
TO LISTEN TO AND ADMIRE
Many things to see in September during the green week
Here you find a little description with the points of interest of Madonna di Campiglio:
Discover, live, observe…
how many things to see
Sanctuary of Santa Maria Antica
Church of Our Lady of Europe
Church of San Vigilio
Guided visits on reservation (phone + 39 340 9159270)
Frescoed by Baschenis, the main subject is the Danza Macabra, on the outside wall of the church, representing the dance of the Death.
Church of Santo Stefano
September is also music!
Leave in September in the mountains in a 4-star hotel with Spa and swimming pool you will experience a holiday of relaxation and wonder in the charm of Trentino.